March 24 -- Hack on the Move

12:27 PM

(6) Comments

This blog was set up as a place for me to write baseball during a time when no one was paying me to do it. This time has been blessedly short.

Starting today, you can read me twice a week on www.sny.tv. My first column for them, about the Mets' need to get serious now that they have their team back from the World Baseball Classic, is on that site now. My New York baseball columns will run there on Tuesdays and Thursdays through the baseball season.

In addition, any day now I will be starting my new job at fanhouse.com. For fanhouse, I will write football, baseball and college basketball. You should be able to find me there pretty much any day.

What will become of the NY baseball hack blog? I have no idea. Maybe it'll still exist as a place for me to put stuff my new employers don't want. But my sense is I'll be busy enough that it's not likely to be updated with any kind of regularity (which it really wasn't anyway).

Regardless, I thank those of you who followed me here, and I hope you'll continue to do so in my new landing spot(s).

6 Responses to "March 24 -- Hack on the Move"

met-aphor said :
March 25, 2009 at 2:59 AM
Hey Dan:
The move to sny.tv is a bad one.
The place is just a lame Mets toadie hangout.
It's all-hear-and-see no Mets evil.
It reminds us of how a beat guy like Marty Noble would play the good Mets mascot and wind up in a good place with the team.
Bad move and destroys any credibility and objectivity.
March 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Fuck that guy. Congratulations on the new job. The best of luck to you. Maybe over at your new blog you won't restrict comments from the Name/URL format.

www.bronxbaseballdaily.com
Unknown said :
March 29, 2009 at 3:42 PM
Good luck Dan.
June 8, 2009 at 10:16 PM
You got hack right. Watched you tonight, you've become an official Mets fanboy.
Admin said :
July 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM
Hello,

I´m Charlie from BSN Sports... i would like to exchange links with you.

Your sports blog is very cool...

Please let me know if you are interesting.

Here's my info if you are interested exchanging links:

Url: http://www.bsnsportsblog.com

Anchor: Sports Betting News

Feel free to contact me with your details.

Kind Regards,

Charlie Jimenez
contact@bsnsportsblog.com
Unknown said :
October 23, 2009 at 12:44 PM
We need you back from your column!!! Tough loss for the Yankees last night. Here’s hoping they can get things done in Game 6 with ol’ reliable, Pettite on the mound against Saunders at home. I’ve got a good feeling. Definitely don’t want to go to game 7, even with CC on the hill. Anyone worried about him wearing down???

Also, let’s hope Girardi doesn’t keep hurting us like I think he has so far!!! Thoughts?

Also, check out some great New York Yankees stuff, it’s great to see from any Yankees Blog. The stuff is from Steiner Sports, my client. Thanks!

Thanks again, LET’S GO YANKS. Let’s put up #27!!! Keep up the good work

Post a Comment